Analyzing Foreign Direct Investment Decisions by Food and everage Firms: An Empirical Model of Transaction Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie in its journal Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2012. "Modal FDI Strategies in Asia-Pacific Region," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(2).
- Adams, Claire-Louise & Goldsmith, Peter D., 1999. "Conditions For Successful Strategic Alliances In The Food Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Qichun He, 2011. "Does FDI Promote Human Capital Accumulation? The Role of Gradual Financial Liberalization," CEMA Working Papers 455, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Quichun He & Meng Sun & Heng-Fu Zou, 2013.
"Financial deregulation, absorptive capability, technology diffusion and growth: Evidence from Chinese panel data,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 275-302, November.
- Qichun He & Meng Sun & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Financial Deregulation, Absorptive Capability, Technology Diffusion and Growth: Evidence from Chinese Panel Data," CEMA Working Papers 560, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment, Transactions Linkages, and the Performance of the Domestic Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 335-351.
- Whipple, Judith M. & Frankel, Robert, 1998. "The Alliance Formation Process," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 1(03).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.