Demand Price, Fish Size And The Price Of Fish
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie in its journal Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Mullon & J. Field & O. Thébaud & P. Cury & C. Chaboud, 2012. "Keeping the big fish: Economic and ecological tradeoffs in size-based fisheries management," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, October.
- Thunberg, Eric M. & Helser, T.E. & Mayo, R.K., 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis Of Alternative Selection Patterns In The United States Atlantic Silver Hake Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(1).
- Roheim, Cathy A. & Gardiner, Lacey & Asche, Frank, 2007. "Value of Brands and Other Attributes: Hedonic Analysis of Retail Frozen Fish in the UK," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(3).
- Mistiaen, Johan A. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1998. "Optimal Feeding And Harvest Time For Fish With Weight-Dependent Prices," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(4).
- Gudmundsson, Eyjolfur & Roheim, Cathy A., 2000. "Ecolabeling Seafood For Sustainable Production: Implications For Fisheries Management," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 15(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.