Fee Versus Royalty Policy In Licensing Through Bargaining: An Application Of The Nash Bargaining Solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Bulletin of Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sen, Neelanjan, 2014. "Technology Transfer and its effect on Innovation," MPRA Paper 55542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012.
"Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property,"
TSE Working Papers
12-297, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of dominance and licensing of intellectual property," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 518-527.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2008. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," MPRA Paper 9454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," IDEI Working Papers 712, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kishimoto, Shin, 2013. "Stable bargaining outcomes in patent licensing: A cooperative game approach without side payments," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 183-195.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.