Trade Liberalisation of Intermediate Inputs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research in its journal The Australian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Gonzalo Varela, 2007.
"Determinants of Productivity in Morocco - The Role of Trade?,"
CARIS Working Papers
02, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Michael Gasiorek, 2007. "Determinants of Productivity in Morocco: the Role of Trade?," Working Papers 0716, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2007.
- Paula Bustos, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization, Exports, and Technology Upgrading: Evidence on the Impact of MERCOSUR on Argentinian Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 304-40, February.
- Paula Bustos, 2009. "Trade liberalization, exports and technology upgrading: Evidence on the impact of MERCOSUR on Argentinean firms," Economics Working Papers 1173, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paula Bustos, 2009. "Trade Liberalization, Exports and Technology Upgrading: Evidence on the Impact of MERCOSUR on Argentinean Firms," 2009 Meeting Papers 1029, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2013.
"Firm entry, trade, and welfare in Zipf's world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 283-296.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2010. "Firm Entry, Trade, and Welfare in Zipf's World," NBER Working Papers 16313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "Firm Entry, Trade, and Welfare in Zipf's World," Working Papers 591, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Mary Amiti & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2009.
"Import Competition and Quality Upgrading,"
NBER Working Papers
15503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halpern, László & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2005.
"Imports and Productivity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laszlo Halpern & Miklos Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2006. "Imports and Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers 796, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laszlo Halpern & Miklos Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2005. "Import and Productivity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0509, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Maurice Kugler & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Marcela Eslava, 2009.
"Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia,"
2009 Meeting Papers
615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John C. & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 4256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Adriana D. Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 14935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Gaigne, Carl & Le Mener, Leo, 2012.
"Does input trade liberalization boost downstream firms’ exports? Theory and firm-level evidence,"
126946, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Gaigné, Carl & Le Mener, Léo, 2013. "Does input trade liberalization boost downstream firms' exports? Theory and firm-level evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 391-402.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2009.
"Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary Amiti & Donald R. Davis, 2008.
"Trade, Firms, and Wages: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
14106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.