Social Capital Across European Countries: Individual and Aggregate Determinants of Group Membership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal American Journal of Economics and Sociology.
Volume (Year): 70 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "E-participation: social capital and the Internet," MPRA Paper 55722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexi Danchev & Erkan Ilgün, 2013. "Job Performance, Job Satisfaction and Human Capital in the Labour Market in Bosnia," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(1), pages 25-44.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2013.
"Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks,"
88145, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," MPRA Paper 53325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2013. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 692, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.