Taxation and Economic Development in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal American Journal of Economics and Sociology.
Volume (Year): 62 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0435, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China," International Tax Program Papers 0413, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Nov 2004.
- Hatice Jenkins & Glenn Jenkins, 2007. "Incidence of the WTO Anti-Discrimination Rules on Corporation Income Taxation," Working Papers 1123, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Taxing Consumption in Jamaica: The GCT and the SCT,"
International Tax Program Papers
0414, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Taxing Consumption in Jamaica:The GCT and the SCT," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0432, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO & Andrey Klevchuk, 2007. "Diagnosis of Indirect Taxes and the Taxation of International Trade in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2007-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hector Cury & Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO, 2004. "Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2004-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Alexander Knobel & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Quality of the Administration of Value-Added Tax in OECD countries and Russia," Working Papers 0050, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Knobel, Alexander & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergey & Sokolov, Iliya, 2011. "Quality of VAT administration in OECD countries and Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 21(1), pages 16-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.