Fair Value and the IASB/FASB Conceptual Framework Project: An Alternative View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney in its journal Abacus.
Volume (Year): 44 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matis Dumitru & Bonaci Carmen Giorgiana, 2011. "Recent Developments Of The Financial Reporting Model: Theoretical Studies In Review," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 629-635, July.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "Fair Value Accounting and Its Usefulness to Financial Statement Users," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201327, University of Turin.
- Dana Dvořáková, 2011. "Fair Value Measurement in Financial Reporting," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 60-75.
- Bosch, Patrick, 2012. "Value Relevance of the Fair Value Hierarchy of IFRS 7 in Europe - How reliable are mark-to-model Fair Values ?," FSES Working Papers 439, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Bonaci Carmen Giorgiana & Mustata Razvan V. & Matis Dumitru, 2012. "Accounting Standard Setting In The International Arena: Update On The Convergence Project," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 866-872, July.
- Roberts, John & Jones, Megan, 2009. "Accounting for self interest in the credit crisis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 856-867, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.