Macroeconomic Effects of Selective Public Employment and Wage Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 8 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; wage subsidies; selective public employment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Blien, Uwe & Caliendo, Marco & Zeiss, Christopher, 2002.
"Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Germany – A Dynamic Panel Approach Using Regional Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reinhard Hujer & Uwe Blien & Marco Caliendo & Christopher Zeiss, 2006. "Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Germany. A Dynamic Panel Approach Using Regional Data," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions, edition 1, chapter 14, pages 287-309 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Zeiss, Christopher & Blien, Uwe, 2002. "Macroeconometric evaluation of active labour market policies in Germany - a dynamic panel approach using regional data," ERSA conference papers ersa02p225, European Regional Science Association.
- Zubović, Jovan & Simeunović, Ivana, 2012. "On the New Methodology of Cost‐Benefit Analysis of ALMP – The Case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 42532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003.
"James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
9753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages F585-F631, November.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin : an appreciation of his contribution to economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John P. Martin, 2014. "Activation and Active Labour Market Policies in OECD Countries:Stylized Facts and Evidence on their Effectiveness," Working Papers 201409, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- J Richardson, 1997. "Wage Subsidies for the Long Term Unemployed: A Search Theoretic Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp0347, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frank Reid, 1980. "Unemployment and Inflation: An Assessment of Canadian Macroeconomic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 283-299, Spring.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2000. "Group Wage Curves," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-63, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- James Tobin, 1997. "Supply Constraints on Employment and Output: NAIRU Versus Natural Rate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1150, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Jovan, Zubovic & Jonel, Subic, 2011. "Reviewing development of active labour market policies and the evaluation techniques," MPRA Paper 35282, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Martin, John P., 2014. "Activation and Active Labour Market Policies in OECD Countries: Stylized Facts and Evidence on their Effectiveness," IZA Policy Papers 84, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary C. Daly & Osborne Jackson & Robert G. Valletta, 2007. "Educational attainment, unemployment, and wage inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 49-61.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.