Improving Monetary Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 3 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; monetary control;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1991.
"Should the fed smooth interest rates? the case of seasonal monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-69, January.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "Should The Fed Smooth Interest Rates? The Case of Seasonal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 3388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982.
"Money stock control with reserve and interest rate instruments under rational expectations,"
8201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982. "Money Stock Control with Reserve and Interest Rate Instruments Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael A. Klein, 1981. "Monetary-control implications of the Monetary Control Act," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 6-21.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1977. "Seasonal adjustment of the money stock : problems and policy implications," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 19-27.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1982. "A model of money stock determination with loan demand and a banking system balance sheet constraint," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 3-16.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado Aberto Brasileiro: Análise dos Procedimentos Operacionais," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "Optimal monetary rules under persistent shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1277-1294, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.