Mercado Aberto Brasileiro: Análise dos Procedimentos Operacionais
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 160.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1985. "Operating procedures for conducting monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb.
- Hansen, Bent, 1973. "On the Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Taxonomic Discussion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 546-71, September.
- Axilrod, Stephen H & Lindsey, David E, 1981. "Federal Reserve System Implementation of Monetary Policy: Analytical Foundations of the New Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 246-52, May.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Hoehn, James G, 1983. "Instrument Choice for Money Stock Control with Contemporaneous and Lagged Reserve Requirements: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 96-101, February.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1982. "Simple analytics of the money supply process and monetary control," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 22-39.
- Spindt, Paul A. & Tarhan, Vefa, 1987. "The Federal Reserve's new operating procedures : A post mortem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 107-123, January.
- Dotsey, Michael, 1987. "Monetary policy, secrecy, and federal funds rate behavior," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 463-474, December.
- Coats, Warren L, Jr, 1976. "Lagged Reserve Accounting and the Money Supply Mechanism," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 167-80, May.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986.
"On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting,"
NBER Working Papers
1596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1985. "On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 570-97, November.
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1983. " Controlling Monetary Aggregates: The Discount Window," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 827-43, June.
- Michael G. Hadjimichalakis, 1981. "Monetary control: the role of the discount rate and other supplemental monetary instruments," Special Studies Papers 155, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lindsey, David E. & Farrx, Helen T. & Gillum, Gary P. & Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Porter, Richard D., 1984. "Short-run monetary control : Evidence under a non-borrowed reserve operating procedure," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-111, January.
- Hadjimichalakis, Michael G., 1981. "Monetary control : The role of the discount rate and other supplemental monetary instruments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-165.
- William Poole & Charles Lieberman, 1972. "Improving Monetary Control," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(2), pages 293-342.
- Johannes, James M & Rasche, Robert H, 1981. "Can the Reserves Approach to Monetary Control Really Work?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 298-313, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.