Déterminants de la productivité par employé : une évaluation empirique en données de panel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banque de France in its journal Bulletin de la Banque de France.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 121 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette, 2005.
"A comparison of structural productivity levels in the major industrialised countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 75-108.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette, 2005. "Une comparaison des niveaux de productivité structurels des grands pays industrialisés," Revue économique de l'OCDE, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 83-117.
- Bourlès, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert, 2005. "A comparison of structural productivity levels in the major industrialised countries," MPRA Paper 7330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G., 2005. "A comparison of Structural Productivity Levels in the Major Industrialised Countries," Working papers 133, Banque de France.
- Cette, G. & Chang, S. & Konte, M., 2011.
"The decreasing returns on working time: An empirical analysis on panel country data,"
315, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Samuel Chang & Maty Konte, 2011. "The decreasing returns on working time: an empirical analysis on panel country data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1677-1682.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G., 2006.
"Trends in "structural" productivity levels in the major industrialized countries,"
156, Banque de France.
- Bourles, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert, 2007. "Trends in "structural" productivity levels in the major industrialized countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 151-156, April.
- Bart van Ark & Mary O'Mahoney & Marcel P. Timmer, 2008. "The Productivity Gap between Europe and the United States: Trends and Causes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 25-44, Winter.
- Albert van der Horst & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Leon Bettendorf, 2009. "Does employment affect productivity?," CPB Discussion Paper 119, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.