A Monte Carlo Study of Some Tests of Model Adequacy in Time Series Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1990. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0078, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L., 1993. "Nonnested testing for autocorrelation in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 295-314, August.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-70, December.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- A. C. C. Kwan, 2003. "Sample partial autocorrelations and portmanteau tests for randomness," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 605-609.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "A Bayesian approach to state space multivariate time series modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-346, June.
- Chen Zhuo & Yang Yuhong, 2007. "Time Series Models for Forecasting: Testing or Combining?," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 56-90, March.
- Kheoh, Thian S. & McLeod, A. Ian, 1992. "Comparison of two modified portmanteau tests for model adequacy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-106, June.
- John Sequira, 1996. "Time series analysis of settlement prices for individual currency futures in Singapore," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(10), pages 673-676.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1991. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some international evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0112, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- C. R. McKenzie & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Comparing Tests of Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors in Regression Models Using Bahadur's Asymptotic Relative Efficiency," ISER Discussion Paper 0537, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sneek, K., 1989. "The generation of student's t random variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0080, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Junttila, Juha, 2001. "Structural breaks, ARIMA model and Finnish inflation forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 203-230.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.