Private Insurance, Selection, and Health Care Use: A Bayesian Analysis of a Roy-Type Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2006)
Issue (Month): (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochmann, Markus, 2009.
"What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-54, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Markus Jochmann, 2013. "What belongs where? Variable selection for zero-inflated count models with an application to the demand for health care," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1947-1964, October.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Paper Series 45_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Papers 0923, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Jacobi, Liana, 2008. "Analysis of treatment response data from eligibility designs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 465-478, June.
- Keane, M.; & Stavrunova, O.;, . "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance, and," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:42:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Masuhara, 2008. "Semi-nonparametric count data estimation with an endogenous binary variable," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(42), pages 1-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.