Evaluating the Effectiveness of State-Switching Time Series Models for U.S. Real Output
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2006)
Issue (Month): (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013. "Oil prices and effective dollar exchange rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 621-636.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003.
"Market Efficiency and the Euro:The case of the Athens Stock Exchange,"
Public Policy Discussion Papers
03-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Market efficiency and the Euro: the case of the Athens stock exchange," Empirica, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 237-251, July.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0507022, EconWPA.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2008. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock exchange," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2008.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003. "Market Efficiency and the Euro:The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Hinich, Melvin J., 2008. "Nonlinear serial dependence and the weak-form efficiency of Asian emerging stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 527-544, December.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, C.W. & Hwang, M.J., 2009. "The dynamics of a nonlinear relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: A multivariate threshold regression approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 91-98, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.