Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion, Risk Sharing, and the Permanent Income Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, William T. & Zhang, Qiang, 2007.
"Asset pricing with multiplicative habit and power-expo preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 319-325, March.
- William T. Smith & Qiang Zhang, 2006. "Asset Pricing With Multiplicative Habit and Power-Expo Preferences," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-429, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006.
"On the Nature of Certainty Equivalent Functionals,"
Staff General Research Papers
12552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005.
"Are People Insured Against Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake in 1995,"
CIRJE-F-314, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Are People Insured Against Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake in 1995," CARF F-Series CARF-F-019, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax,"
KIER Working Papers
613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," ISER Discussion Paper 0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Qiang Zhang & Sung Jin Kang, 2007. "Crisis and Consumption Smoothing," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 137-154, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.