Functional Convex Averaging and Synchronization for Time-Warped Random Curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhen & Müller, Hans-Georg, 2011. "Functional density synchronization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2234-2249, July.
- Simone Vantini, 2012. "On the definition of phase and amplitude variability in functional data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 676-696, December.
- Arribas-Gil, Ana & Müller, Hans-Georg, 2014. "Pairwise dynamic time warping for event data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 255-268.
- Liu, Xueli & Yang, Mark C.K., 2009. "Simultaneous curve registration and clustering for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1361-1376, February.
- Irene Albarrán Lozano & Pablo Alonso González & Ana Arribas Gil, 2013. "Dependency evolution in Spanish disabled population : a functional data analysis approach," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130403, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Boudaoud, S. & Rix, H. & Meste, O., 2010. "Core Shape modelling of a set of curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 308-325, February.
- Barbara Choroś-Tomczyk & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Ostap Okhrin, 2013. "CDO Surfaces Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.