Robust Estimation of Mixture Complexity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takada, Teruko, 2009. "Simulated minimum Hellinger distance estimation of stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2390-2403, April.
- Kasahara Hiroyuki & Shimotsu Katsumi, 2012.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-247, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2012. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-866, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tang, Qingguo & Karunamuni, Rohana J., 2013. "Minimum distance estimation in a finite mixture regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 185-204.
- Wu, Jingjing & Karunamuni, Rohana & Zhang, Biao, 2010. "Minimum Hellinger distance estimation in a two-sample semiparametric model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1102-1122, May.
- Karunamuni, Rohana J. & Wu, Jingjing, 2011. "One-step minimum Hellinger distance estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3148-3164, December.
- Woo, Mi-Ja & Sriram, T.N., 2007. "Robust estimation of mixture complexity for count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4379-4392, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.