The Entry-Growth-Exit Processes In Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 05 (1973)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irwin, George D., 1968. "A Comparative Review of Some Firm Growth Models," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Walker, Odell L. & Hardin, Mike L. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr. & Roush, Clint E., 1979. "Farm Growth And Estate Transfer In An Uncertain Environment," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Gow, Jeff & Stayner, Richard, 1995. "The Process of Farm Adjustment: A Critical Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2001. "Occupational Choice and Dynamic Incentives," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 781-810, October.
- Sonka, Steven T. & Dixon, Bruce L., 1979. "Determinants Of Lender Response To Short-Term Credit Needs Of Small Commercial Farmers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & White, Fred C. & McKissick, John C., 1977. "An Analysis Of Optimal Farm Capital Structure," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Ekstrom, Brenda L. & Wanzek, Janet K. & Mortensen, Timothy L., 1989. "Beginning Farmers in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23449, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.