A Simple Procedure for Generating Confidence Intervals in Tourist Spending Profiles and Resulting Economic Impacts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Mid-Continent Regional Science Association in its journal Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Demand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988. "Reliability of Estimates of Environmental Benefits from Recreation Demand Models (The)," Staff General Research Papers 1587, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Park & John B. Loomis & Michael Creel, 1991. "Confidence Intervals for Evaluating Benefits Estimates from Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Studies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 64-73.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Teasley, R. Jeff & Cordell, H. Ken & Souter, Ray A. & English, Donald B.K., 1996. "Effects Of Reservoir Aquatic Plant Management On Recreational Expenditures And Regional Economic Activity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard, 1990. "Bootstrapping in Applied Welfare Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 1595, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Creel, Michael D & Loomis, John B, 1991. "Confidence Intervals for Welfare Measures with Application to a Problem of Truncated Counts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 370-73, May.
- Catherine L. Kling, 1992. "Some Results on the Variance of Welfare Estimates from Recreation Demand Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 318-328.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1992. "Some Results on the Variance of Consumer Welfare Estimates from Recreation Demand Models," Staff General Research Papers 1578, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph C. Cooper, 1994. "A Comparison of Approaches to Calculating Confidence Intervals for Benefit Measures from Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 111-122.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.