The Execution Cost of Trading in Commodity Futures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Stanford University, Food Research Institute in its journal Food Research Institute Studies.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Contact details of provider:
Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheol-Ho Park & Scott H. Irwin, 2007. "What Do We Know About The Profitability Of Technical Analysis?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 786-826, 09.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2006.
"Estimating Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets using Bayesian Methods,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2011. "Measuring the cost of liquidity in agricultural futures markets: Conventional and Bayesian approaches," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 131-140, November.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2007. "Measuring Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37572, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2005.
"The Profitability of Technical Trading Rules in US Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test,"
AgMAS Project Research Reports
14771, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2004. "The Profitability Of Technical Trading Rules In Us Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test," 2004 Conference, April 19-20, 2004, St. Louis, Missouri 19011, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Carl R. Zulauf & Scott H. Irwin, 1997. "Market Efficiency and Marketing to Enhance Income of Crop Producers," Finance 9711004, EconWPA.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2009.
"Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2010. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 209-225.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.