Human Factor’s Involvement in the Consumer Protection Management
AbstractThe study emphasizes the results of the excellence research dedicated to theoretical and practical basics for the human factor involvement in the consumer protection management between 2008 – 2009 at the level of National Authority for Consumer Protection, the Region Committee for Consumer Protection Sibiu, and the Brasov County Committee for Consumer Protection. The article presents several elements regarding consumer protection management and the manager’s profession in the consumer protection field. In order to reflect the human factor’s degree of involvement in the consumer protection management we carried out a survey at the level of National Authority for Consumer Protection (NACP). The findings of our study imply that consumer protection and its management represent a new step of human civilization, a better quality life style, implying the intensive use of information from various fields, involving the human factor not only as a producer, but also as a consumer, with a great economic and social impact. Under these circumstances, consumer protection management at the level of NACP and its local institutions is an important source of information and decision; this is not only as a way of data processing. Moreover, in order to be socially efficient visible it is necessary to imply operational and top management in fields of planning-decision, organization-coordination, training-leading and controlling-monitoring, all of them being in a special position of priority. All these allowed us to present some solutions for improving the activity of NACP, from the point of view of the human factor’s involvement in this institution’s management.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania in its journal The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 28 (June)
consumer protection; human factor; consumer protection management; manager in the field of consumer protection; NACP;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Ioncică & Eva-Cristina Petrescu & Diana Ioncică, 2012. "Transports and Consumers’ Ecological Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 70-83, February.
- Andreea Simona Saseanu & Raluca Mariana Petrescu, 2011. "Potential Connections between Migration and Immigrants Food Consumption Habits. The Case of Romanian Immigrants in Andalusia, Spain," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(Special N), pages 790-802, November.
- Dan Popescu & Iulia Chivu & Alina Ciocarlan-Chitucea & Daniela-Oana Popescu, 2011. "The Development of Touristic Services through Individual and Organizational Learning. Study Case: Romania and Spain," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(Special N), pages 725-735, November.
- Dumitru Miron & Monica Aureliana Petcu & Iulia David Sobolevschi, 2013. "Declarativity and efficiency in providing services of general economic interest. Empirical study regarding the relation between heating costs and budget constraints," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 342-357, June.
- Luminiţa Ionescu & George Lăzăroiu & Silviu Şerban, 2013. "A theory of the availability and level of consumer protection in online and mobile payments for public economic services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 369-384, June.
- Ramona Pîrvu & Roxana Bădîrcea, 2013. "Historical study regarding the protection of consumers within the electric energy and natural gas markets," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 385-400, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gavrila Alexandru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.