Symposium on Federal Deposit Insurance for S&L Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (Fall)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cebula, Richard, 1992. "The Impact of Federal Deposit Insurance on Savings and Loan Failures," MPRA Paper 51540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Barth, James & Belton, Willie, 1994. "A Tobit Analysis of Determinants of Geographic Differentials in the Commercial Bank Closing Rate in the United States," MPRA Paper 51513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1996.
"Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-15.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. "Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patrick Rey & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "Short-Term Contracts as a Monitoring Device," NBER Working Papers 4514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching-Yi Chung & Gary Richardson, 2006. "Deposit Insurance and the Composition of Bank Suspensions in Developing Economies: Lessons from the State Deposit Insurance Experiments of the 1920S," NBER Working Papers 12594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Benston & George G. Kaufman, 1997. "FDICIA after Five Years," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 139-158, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.