The Canonical Classical Model of Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 16 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "Marx on absolute and relative wages," MPRA Paper 20976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. M. C. Waterman, 2002. "The 'Sussex School' and the history of economic thought: British Intellectual History, 1750-1950," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 452-463.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2013.
"Population Growth and Natural-Resource Scarcity: Long-Run Development under Seemingly Unfavorable Conditions,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 722-755, 07.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2008. "Population growth and natural resource scarcity: long-run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/87, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Population Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity: Long run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," OxCarre Working Papers 037, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Waterman, A M C, 1992. "Analysis and Ideology in Malthus's Essay on Population," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 203-17, June.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.