AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2009. "Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Working Paper Series
Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Out with the sleaze, in with the ease: Insufficient for entrepreneurial development?,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Out with the sleaze, in with the ease: Insufficient for entrepreneurial development?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier, 2006. "Between Eternity and Actualization: the Difficult Co-evolution of the fields of Communication in the Vatican," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4898, Paris Dauphine University.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier, 2007. "La relation pratiques religieuses-pratiques managériales : une approche historique," MPRA Paper 4083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad, 2008. "Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 300-318, September.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2012. "Japan's Orientation towards Foreign Investments: Inertia Effects and Driving Force of Institutional Changes," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier, 2006. "Between eternity and actualization: the co-evolution of the fields of communication in the Vatican," MPRA Paper 4082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.