Firm and Product Life Cycles and Firm Survival
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 92 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Gort & J. Bradford Jensen & Seong-Hoon Lee, 2002. "The Survival of Industrial Plants," Working Papers 02-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Frank M.H. Neffke & Martin Henning & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"The impact of aging and technological relatedness on agglomeration externalities: a survival analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 485-517, March.
- Ron Boschma & Martin Henning & Frank Neffke, 2009. "The impact of aging and technological relatedness on agglomeration externalities: a survival analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 33498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ron Boschma & Martin Henning & Frank Neffke, 2009. "The Impact of Aging and Technological Relatedness on Agglomeration Externalities: A Survival Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0036, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik, 2002. "Does the New Economy Need New Governance? Ownership, Knowledge and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atsushi Ohyama & Serguey Braguinsky & Kevin M. Murphy, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Ability and Market Selection in an Infant Industry: Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 354-381, April.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006.
"Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth,"
47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The struggle to survive in the R&D sector: Implications for innovation and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 26-29.
- Ma, Xingliang & Shi, Guanming, 2010. "GM vs. Non-GM: A Survival Analysis of Hybrid Seed Corn in the US," Staff Paper Series 553, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2013. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators in the Financial Crisis: the Role of Binding Credit Constraints," wiiw Working Papers 95, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- NatÃ¡lia Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Wagner, S. & Cockburn, I., 2010.
"Patents and the survival of Internet-related IPOs,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 214-228, March.
- Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs, 2010. "Firm age and performance," MPRA Paper 26450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Xingliang & Shi, Guanming, 2013. "GM vs. Non-GM: A Survival Analysis of U.S. Hybrid Seed Corn," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Elina BerghÃ¤ll, 2006. "Technical Change, Efficiency, Firm Size and Age in an R&D Intensive Sector," Discussion Papers, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) 390, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2014. "Natural Disasters and the Birth, Life and Death of Plants: The Case of the Kobe Earthquake," Working Papers 2014-114, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristina DreÃŸler & Jens J. KrÃ¼ger, 2006.
"Firm survival in the German automobile industry,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 49-60, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.