Do Preferential Procurement Programs Benefit Minority Business?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, Aaron K. & Chay, Kenneth Y. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2013.
"The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," NBER Working Papers 18884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chatterji, Aaron K & Chay, Kenneth Y & Fairlie, Robert W, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt479755b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Sabbagh, 2004. "Affirmative Action Policies: An International Perspective," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) HDOCPA-2004-12, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Justin Marion, 2009. "Firm racial segregation and affirmative action in the highway construction industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 441-453, December.
- Marion, Justin, 2007. "Are bid preferences benign? The effect of small business subsidies in highway procurement auctions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1591-1624, August.
- Robert Fairlie & Justin Marion, 2012. "Affirmative action programs and business ownership among minorities and women," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 319-339, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.