Chinese Enterprise Behavior under the Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013.
"State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1000-1028, 08.
- Chow Kong Wing, Clement & Fung Ka Yiu, Michael, 1996. "Firm dynamics and industrialization in the chinese economy in transition: Implications for small business policy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 489-505, November.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Peter McGoldrick, 2005.
"Estimating Productivity Dynamics During Institutional Change: An Application To Chinese State Owned Enterprises 1980-1994,"
Trinity Economics Papers
2000514, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Peter McGoldrick, 2005. "Estimating Productivity Dynamics During Institutional Change: An Application To Chinese State Owned Enterprises 1980-1994," Trinity Economics Papers tep14, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fang Cai & Zhou Li, 1994. "China's economic reforms : pointers for other economies in transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1310, The World Bank.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Li, Wei, 2000. "Tax rights in transition economies: a tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 369-397, June.
- repec:tcd:wpaper:tep14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peng, Mike W. & Lu, Yuan & Shenkar, Oded & Wang, Denis Y. L., 2001. "Treasures in the China house: a review of management and organizational research on Greater China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 95-110, May.
- Chiapello, Eve & Ding, Yuan, 2005. "Searching for the accounting features of capitalism: an illustration with the economic transition process in China," Les Cahiers de Recherche 817, HEC Paris.
- Hong, Wei, 2008. "Decline of the center: The decentralizing process of knowledge transfer of Chinese universities from 1985 to 2004," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 580-595, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.