Budgetary Pressures in the EEC: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strain, J. Frank, 1993. "Integration, Federalism and Cohesion in the European Community: Lessons from Canada," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS16.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, .
"Federal Fiscal Constitutions. Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
93-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1992. "Federal fiscal constitutions part 1: risk sharing and moral hazard," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1992. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions ; Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," Papers 519, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1993. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions ; Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 222.93, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions. Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 728, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deltas, George & Van Der Beek, Gregor, 2003. "Modeling fiscal federalism: a decomposition analysis of changes in intra-European Union budgetary transfers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 592-613.
- Philippe Mills & Hervé Bonnaz, 1993. "Perspectives du budget communautaire en union économique et monétaire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 109(3), pages 39-46.
- Szalai, Ákos, 2002.
"Fiskális föderalizmus. Áttekintés
[Fiscal federalism. A review]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 424-440.
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Social insurance and the completion of the internal market," Discussion Paper 1995-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1992. "Maastricht: A dead end of European integration?," Kiel Discussion Papers 192, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hein Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Augusta Badriotti & Margherita Fornasini & Clément Vaneecloo, 2006. "L’evoluzione della Costituzione in Belgio e in Italia: un’analisi delle relazioni fiscali intergovernative," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(4), pages 229-260, July-Augu.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.