International Transmission and Real Business Cycle Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Zoubi, Haitham A., 2008. "The long swings in the spot exchange rates and the complex unit roots hypothesis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 236-244, July.
- Francisco Nadal-De Simone, 2002. "Common and Idiosyncratic Components in Real Output: Further International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 02/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Geographical and Sectoral Shocks in the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 6180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nan Li & Keyu Jin, 2012. "International Transmission through Relative Prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 1185, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Keyu Jin & Nan Li, 2011. "Factor Proportions and International Business Cycles," CEP Discussion Papers dp1090, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1998. "New evidence connecting exchange rates to business cycles," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 73-89.
- Ghosh, A.R. & Wolf, H.C., 1996.
"On the Mark(s) Optimim Currency Areas in Germany,"
96-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kraay, Aart & Ventura, Jaume, 1995. "Trade and fluctuations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1560, The World Bank.
- Chan Huh & Bharat Trehan, 1991. "Real business cycles: a selective survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 3-17.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & H. Bergstrand, Jeffrey, 1997. "Equilibrium real exchange rates: closed-form theoretical solutions and some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 345-366, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.