The Economists and the Problem of Monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 72 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. William McElroy, 1996. "Alternatives to the U.S. Antitrust Agency Approach to Market Definition," Law and Economics 9606001, EconWPA.
- Hopkins, Yvette S. & Connor, John M., 1992. "A Re-Examination Of Event Studies Applied To Challenged Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 116105, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Shannon Stimson & Murray Milgate, 2008. "Brief lives: economic life and political life in the history of economic thought," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 491-505, December.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- F. William McElroy, 1997. "Alternatives to the U.S. Antitrust Agency Approach to Market Definition," Industrial Organization 9706003, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Bernat & Piotr Bartkowiak, 2013. "Monopolization versus sustainable growth – the case of postal services market in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 714-728, November.
- Rude, James & Fulton, Murray E., 2002. "Concentration And Market Power In Canadian Agribusiness," Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 16873, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna," MPRA Paper 38411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.