Spatial Nonlinear Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2002.
"Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-358, May.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 1999. "Location Choice and Price Discrimination in a Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita & Martin Peitz, 2001. "Retailer Locations, Local Supply And Price Policies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jonathan Hamilton & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996.
"Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 379-397, December.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2013. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," Discussion papers 13075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing," IDEI Working Papers 423, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark Burkey, 2011. "Spatial pricing models with lumpy transportation costs: the case for travel cost subsidization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 197-206, October.
- Sallstrom Matthews, S.E., 2007. "The Principle of Moderate Differentiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0720, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aoki, Reiko & Arai, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Standards and Innovation: Technology vs. Installed Base," CIS Discussion paper series 601, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marvel, Howard P. & Yang, Huanxing, 2008. "Group purchasing, nonlinear tariffs, and oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1090-1105, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.