Federal Reserve System Implementation of Monetary Policy: Analytical Foundations of the New Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Bindseil, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series 372, European Central Bank.
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005.
"The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How It Happened and Why," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/01, Center for Financial Studies.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982.
"Money stock control with reserve and interest rate instruments under rational expectations,"
82-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982. "Money Stock Control with Reserve and Interest Rate Instruments Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dotsey, 1987. "Monetary control under alternative operating procedures," Working Paper 87-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael Dotsey, 1985. "Monetary policy, secrecy, and federal funds rate behavior," Working Paper 85-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado Aberto Brasileiro: Análise dos Procedimentos Operacionais," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.