AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray C. Fair & Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1987.
"Effects of the Changing U.S. Age Distribution on Macroeconomic Equations,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
839, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C & Dominguez, Kathryn M, 1991. "Effects of the Changing U.S. Age Distribution on Macroeconomic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1276-94, December.
- Ray C. Fair & Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1987. "Effects of the Changing U.S. Age Distribution on Macroeconomic Equations," NBER Working Papers 2280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2002. "Bequests, Inter Vivos Transfers, and Wealth Distribution," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 892-931, October.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988. "Centre For Labour Economics," NBER Working Papers 2578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Masson, Paul R., 1983. "Les effets à long terme de différentes règles de financement du gouvernement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 266-282, juin.
- Ricardo López-Murphy & Fernando Navajas & Santiago Urbiztondo & Cynthia Moskovitz, 1998. "Determinantes del ahorro interno: El caso argentino," Research Department Publications 3023, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2005. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Turkish Social Insurance Institute Gradual Privatization Proposal," MPRA Paper 42372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2005. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Reforming the Turkish Social Insurance Institution for the Self-Employed (Bağ-Kur)," MPRA Paper 42108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Angel Lopez Garcia, 1994. "On taxation in a model of intergenerational altruism," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 381-389, May.
- Mara Gloria & François Vaillancourt, 2012. "Les déterminants macroéconomiques de l’épargne québécoise et canadienne – une étude économétrique," CIRANO Project Reports 2012rp-01, CIRANO.
- Palacios, Robert, 2002. "Managing public pension reserves Part II : lessons from five recent OECD initiatives," Social Protection Discussion Papers 33407, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.