Selective Employment Subsidies: Can Okun's Law be Repealed?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007.
"Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," FEMM Working Papers 07020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bruche, Gert & Casey, Bernard, 1982. "Arbeitsmarktpolitik unter Stagflationsbedingungen : Ein internationaler Überblick über die wichtigsten Maßnahmen seit der Weltwirtschaftskrise 1974/75," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 15(3), pages 232-250.
- Mangum, Stephen L. & Mangum, Garth L. & Bowen, Janine, 1992. "Strategies for creating transitional jobs during structural adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 947, The World Bank.
- Bruche, Gert, 1984. "Zwischen antizyklischer Beschäftigungspolitik und Förderung benachteiligter Gruppen : zwei Jahrzehnte amerikanische Arbeitsmarktpolitik," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 17(3), pages 321-329.
- R. H. Haveman & J. K. Scholz, . "The Clinton welfare reform plan: Will it end poverty as we know it," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1037-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- J Richardson, 1997. "Can Active Labour Market Policy Work? Some Theoretical Considerations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0331, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.