Exchange Rates and Fiscal Policy in a Popular Model of International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter, Jason & Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2012. "International trade and macroeconomic dynamics: The case of U.S. bilateral trade with G-7 countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 398-405.
- Emerson Fernandes Marçal & Wagner Oliveira Monteiro & Marislei Nishijima, 2005.
"Saldos Comerciais E Taxa De Câmbio Real: Uma Nova Análise Do Caso Brasileiro,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
078, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Emerson Fernandes Marçal & Marislei Nishijima & Wagner Oliveira Monteiro, 2009. "Saldos Comerciais e Taxa de Câmbio Real: Uma Nova Análise do Caso Brasileiro," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(2), pages 333_356.
- Csillik, Péter, 1995.
"Hipotézisek a kínálat, a kereslet, a folyó fizetési mérleg és az inflációgyorsulás meghatározóiról
[Hypotheses about the factors determining supply, demand, the current account balance," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 871-881.
- Marois, William, 1986. "Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 257-288, juin.
- Colomé, Rinaldo Antonio & Jorge Darío Freitag & Germán Fusta, 2011. "Tipos de cambio real y tasas de "protección" a la agricultura argentina en el período 1930-1959," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 91-126, January-D.
- Ananda Weliwita & Hiroshi Tsujii, 2000. "The Exchange Rate and Sri Lanka¡¯s Trade Deficit," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 131-153, December.
- Thomas E. Schweigert, 2002. "Nominal And Real Exchange Rates And Purchasing Power Parity During The Guatemalan Float, 1897-1922," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 127-142, December.
- Kildegaard, Arne, 2007. "Relative price changes and absolute banking disasters: The role of equilibrium asset price adjustments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 295-311, March.
- Franz Gehrels, 1978. "Trade impediments, domestic goods, and the transfer problem," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 481-498, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.