Development Economics-A Reassessment of Goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications 8841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fay, Marianne & Leipziger, Danny & Wodon, Quentin & Yepes, Tito, 2005. "Achieving child-health-related Millennium Development Goals: The role of infrastructure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1267-1284, August.
- Marianne Fay & Danny Leipziger & Quentin Wodon & Tito Yepes, 2003. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : The role of infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3163, The World Bank.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2010. "Does inequality constrain poverty reduction programs? Evidence from Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 818-827, November.
- Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen, 1994. "Human development Index: Methodology and Measurement," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1994-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Wanda Engel & Ricardo Paes de Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Carlos Alberto Ramos & Ana Lucia Lobato & Gabriel Ferrato dos Santos & Fabio Sánchez Torres & Luz Magdalena Salas Bahamón & Carlos Lacayo, 2006. "Políticas efectivas para erradicar la pobreza: Desafíos institucionales, de diseño y de monitoreo," IDB Publications 24838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009.
"Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
9809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 726-745.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2008. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- Amartya Sen, 1999. "The Possibility of Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 349-378, June.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Son, Hyun H., 2006. "Pro-Poor Growth: The Asian Experience," Working Paper Series RP2006/56, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2003. "Pro-poor Growth: Concepts and Measurement with Country Case Studies," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 417-444.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.