Redistribution and the Pareto Criterion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai A. Konrad & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Education, redistributive taxation and confidence," Working Papers halshs-00590862, HAL.
- Falkinger, Josef, 1999. "Social instability and redistribution of income," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2005.
"Education, Redistributive Taxation and Confidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konrad, Kai Andreas & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2005. "Education, redistributive taxation and confidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-05, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Education, redistributive taxation and confidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590862, HAL.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008.
"Love and taxes - and matching institutions,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- James Buchanan & Yong Yoon, 2014. "The costs of collectivization, per se," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 321-326, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.