Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2008.
"Transfers in Cash and In-Kind: Theory Meets the Data,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 333-83, June.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2007. "Transfers in Cash and In Kind: Theory Meets the Data," NBER Working Papers 13557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordén, Anna, 2014. "Payment Types and Participation in Payment for Ecosystem Services Programs: Stated Preferences of Landowners," Discussion Papers dp-14-11-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Richard Zeckhauser & Steve Coate & Stephen Johnson, 1992. "Robin-Hooding Rents: Exploiting the Pecuniary Effects of In-Kind Programs," NBER Working Papers 4125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yvan Guichaoua, 2006. "Non-protected Labour in one West African Capital: Characteristics of Jobs and Occupational Mobility in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire," Post-Print hal-00346651, HAL.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008.
"A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages S2-S16, 09.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008. "A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-170, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & West, Donald A., 1975. "Food Stamp Participation Among Low-Income Households: Theoretical Considerations Of The Impact On The Demand For Food," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1998. "Health, Government, and Irving Fisher," NBER Working Papers 6710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordén, Anna, 2014. "Payment Types and Participation in Payment for Ecosystem Services Programs: Stated Preferences of Landowners," Working Papers in Economics 591, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yvan Guichaoua (CRISE/QEH), . "Non-protected Labour in one West African Capital: Characteristics of Jobs and Occupational Mobility in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire," QEH Working Papers qehwps132, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Nathalie Francken, 2009. "Reducing Corruption in Public Education Programs in Africa:Instruments and Capture in Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 24009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.