Human Capital: The Choice Between Investment and Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honggao Cao, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility: Mechanism and Measurement," Labor and Demography 0501006, EconWPA.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Human Wealth and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita V., 2012. "Returns to Education in Russia: Where There Is Risky Sexual Behaviour There Is Also an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael P. Keane, 2011.
"Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2005.
"Positive self-image over time,"
3145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2006.
- Luís Santos-Pinto, 2006. "Positive Self-Image over Time," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977.
"Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2003.
"Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings,"
IZA Discussion Papers
847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Chiswick, 2003. "Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 343-361, December.
- Keane, Michael, 2010. "The Tax-Transfer System and Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 55167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fth:prinin:54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Positive Self-Image over Time?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp504, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1977. "Wage Differentials Are Larger Than You Think," NBER Working Papers 0168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lalith Munasinghe & Nachum Sicherman, 2006. "Why Do Dancers Smoke? Smoking, Time Preference, and Wage Dynamics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 595-616, Fall.
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Neal & Sherwin Rosen, 1998. "Theories of the Distribution of Labor Earnings," NBER Working Papers 6378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Stinson, Thomas F., 1997. "An Alternative Measure of Human Capital Stock," Bulletins 7466, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.