Intermediate Products and the Pure Theory of International Trade: A Neo-Heckscher-Ohlin Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "The North-South HOS Model, inequality and globalization," Working Papers 244, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Marcela Sabaté, 2009. "Vertical Specialization and Nonstationarities in International Trade Series," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp309, IIIS.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010.
"Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 51-62.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," NBER Working Papers 15882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2013. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13103, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2007.
"Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2007. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0794, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," Development Working Papers 250, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Richard Baldwin & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2007. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anu Kovarikova Arro, 2005. "Globalization, Increasing Returns in Component Production, and the Pattern of Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp265, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Kazuhiro Testu, 2006. "Tourism Promotion and Regional Development in Low-income Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 417-424.
- Vandana Chandra & Ralph El-Chami & Jeffrey Fischer, 1991. "Development policies in the presence of unemployment and non-traded intermediate goods," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Chun-Yan Kuo, 1974. "A Two-Sector Growth Model with an Intermediate Product," Development Discussion Papers 1974-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- repec:gen:geneem:11112 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.