Simulation of the Impact of Social and Economic Institutions on the Size Distribution of Income and Wealth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Baker & Thomas J. Miceli, 2000.
"Land Inheritance Rules: Theory and Cross-Cultural Analysis,"
2002-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2002.
- Baker, Matthew & Miceli, Thomas J., 2005. "Land inheritance rules: theory and cross-cultural analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 77-102, January.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1998.
"Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests,"
9811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Sefton, James & Weale, Martin, 2001. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 93-128, January.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1999. "Simulating the Transmission of Wealth Inequity via Bequests," NBER Working Papers 7183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorelei Crisologo-Mendoza; & Dirk Van de gaer, 1997. "Population Growth and Customary Law on Land: The Case of Cordillera Villages in the Philippines," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n761197, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2002.
"The Impact of Social Security and Other Factors on the Distribution of Wealth,"
in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 85-114
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999. "The impact of Social Security and other factors on the distribution of wealth," Working Paper 9913, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gokhale, J. & Kotlikoff, L.J., 1999. "The Impact of Social Security and Other Factors on the Distribution of Wealth," Papers 9913, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Joon Koo Lee, 1981. "Distributional Implications of Imperfect Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 0663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.