Capital Gains and the Aggregate Consumption Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salotti, Simone, 2009. "Wealth effect in the US: evidence from brand new micro-data," MPRA Paper 17732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Miguel Pacheco & Jose Martins Barata, 2005.
"Residential and Stock Market Effects on Consumption across Europe,"
International Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 255-278.
- Luís Pacheco & José Barata, 2005. "Residential and Stock Market Effects on Consumption across Europe," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 255-278, December.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2003. "Property of stocks and wealth effects on consumption," NIPE Working Papers 2/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- F. Thomas Juster & Joseph Lupton & James P. Smith & Frank Stafford, 2004. "Savings and Wealth; Then and Now," Labor and Demography 0403027, EconWPA.
- Quentin Wibaut, 2000. "Politique monétaire et prix des actifs: le cas des Etats-Unis," Working Paper Document 11, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 2000. "Stock Market Wealth and Consumption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Hill, Berkeley, 2002. "Measures of Economic Status - Combining Income and Wealth into a Single Measure of the Potential Command Over Goods and Services," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College 15715, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.