Tax Policy and Investment Behavior: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caballero, Ricardo J., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 813-862
- Danny Yagan, 2013. "Capital tax reform and the real economy: the effects of the 2003 dividend tax cut," Working Papers 1322, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael, 1985. "Tax Policy and Agricultural Investment," Technical Bulletins 157673, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1993.
"Independent Living and Homeownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth,"
NBER Working Papers
4450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994. "Independent Living and Home Ownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(3), pages 29-44.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari & Andrew P. Meyer, 2004. "That Elusive Elasticity: A Long-Panel Approach to Estimating the Capital-Labor Substitution Elasticity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari & Andrew P. Meyer, 2002.
"That Elusive Elasticity: A Long-panel Approach to Estimating the Price Sensitivity of Business Capital,"
0202, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari & Andrew P. Meyer, 2002. "That Elusive Elasticity: A Long-Panel Approach To Estimating The Price Sensitivity Of Business Capital," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B3-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Benczúr, Péter, 2007.
"Az adókulcsok hatása a különböző gazdasági szereplők viselkedésére - irodalmi összefoglaló
[The effect of tax rates on the behaviour of various economic actors. A review of the literatu," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 125-141.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.