The Representative Farm Approach to Estimation of Supply Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kingwell, Ross, 1996. "Programming models of farm supply response: The impact of specification errors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 307-324.
- Hennessy, Thia C., 2003. "Modelling Farmer Response to Policy Reform: An Irish Example," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57890, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979. "Discussion: Non-Point Source Pollution Abatement - Potential Impact And Research Needs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Nix, James E. & Martin, Neil R., Jr. & Hubbard, John W., 1975. "An Enterprise Competition Analysis Of Beef Production In The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Sluczanowski, Philip W.R., 1976. "Data Handling Restrictions On Large Scale Agricultural Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(04), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.