Aggregate Production Functions and Types of Technical Progress: A Statistical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2002. "Decomposition of technical change into input-specific components: a factor augmenting approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-264, August.
- Raveendra Batra & Kul B. Bhatia, 1974. "Technical Progress and the Incidence of of the Corporation Income Tax," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 291-300, October.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2010.
"Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia,"
SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA
007582, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Clara Pardo Martínez, 2011. "Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 367-383, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Mavrotas, George, 2005. "Financial Sector Development and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series RP2005/68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zind, Richard G., 1981. "Modèle d’estimation de l’élasticité de substitution et du progrès technologique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 148-159, avril-jui.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.