Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Contact information of Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City:
Postal: One Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://kansascityfed.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Lu Dayrit)
Series handle: repec:fip:fedkmb
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 1-2 The global impact of U.S. monetary policy
by Berge, Travis J. & Cao, Guangye
- 1-2 Evolving market perceptions of Federal Reserve policy objectives
by Kahn, George A. & Taylor, Lisa
2013, Issue july18
- 1-2 Assessing labor market conditions: the level of activity and the speed of improvement
by Hakkio, Craig S. & Willis, Jonathan L.
- 1-4 The long-term outlook for U.S. residential construction
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 2-4 U.S.exports and foreign economic growth : which regions matter most?
by Nie, Jun & Taylor, Lisa
- 3-4 Has the effect of monetary policy announcements on asset prices changed?
by Doh, Taeyoung & Connolly, Michael
- 3-4 The impact of an aging population on state tax revenues
by Felix, R. Alison & Watkins, Kate
- 1-3 The weakened influence of low interest rates on durable goods spending
by Van Zandweghe, Willem & Braxton, John Carter
- 1-2 The shadow labor supply and its implications for the unemployment rate
by Davig, Troy A. & Mustre-del-Rio, Jose