Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest
Pure Mathematics and Applications
Contact information of Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest:
Postal: 1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 8
Web page: http://www.bkae.hu/
More information through EDIRC
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Peter Tallos to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Gyula MagyarkÃºti) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gyula MagyarkÃºti to update the entry or send us the correct address.
Series handle: repec:cmt:pumath
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
1990, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 59-65 Fibonacci characterizations and $(m,n)$-commutativity in semigroup theory
by Lajos, S.
- 67-71 An iterative method for solving decomposable nonlinear equation systems
by ForgÃ³, F.
- 71-76 On the ideals of $\scr N$-semigroups
by Nagy, A.
- 77-96 On generalized cosquares
by SzÃ©p, G.
- 67-69 A remark on $(2,2)$-commutative strongly semiprime alternative rings
by Lajos, S.
- 5-25 Risk taking: a new approach
by MikÃ³, G.
- 39-44 Semigroups with periodic generators
by Migliorini, F. & SzÃ©p, J.