University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program
Contact information of University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program:
Postal: Brighton BN1 9RE
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 606261
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 621202
Web page: http://www.ids.ac.uk/impact
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:usuxpr
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 23742 Planning Research to Assess Social Performance: Guidance For Managers
- 23741 Choosing and Using Indicators for Effective Social Performance Management
- 23739 Reviewing the Social Performance of Microfinance Institutions
- 23738 Managing Social Performance in Microfinance: Building Successful Clients and Successful Institutions
- 23737 Tracking Client Performance: Monitoring Systems for Social Performance Management
- 23736 Using Surveys Effectively: What are Impact Surveys?
- 23735 QUIP: Understanding Clients Through In-Depth Interviews
- 23734 Learning From Client Exit: What Do We Mean By Client Exit?
- 23740 The Feedback Loop: Responding to Client Needs