Comparative analysis of delivery of primary eye care in three European countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration in its series IBES Diskussionsbeiträge with number 189.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garattini, Livio & Gritti, Sara & De Compadri, Paola & Casadei, Gianluigi, 2010. "Continuing Medical Education in six European countries: A comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 246-254, March.
- J. Bonastre & C. Le Pen & P. Anderson & A. Ganz & P. Berto & G. Berdeaux, 2002. "The epidemiology, economics and quality of life burden of age-related macular degeneration in France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 94-102, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.