Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung" in its series Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere with number 15/2000.
Date of creation: Sep 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart
Web page: https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/wi-theorie/globalisierung/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard G. Lipsey, 1976. "The Place of the Phillips Curve in Macroeconomic Models," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 215, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-59, June.
- Warren Young & William Darity, Jr., 2004. "IS-LM-BP: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 127-164, Supplemen.
- Kregel, J A, 1983. "The Microfoundations of the 'Generalisation of The General Theory' and 'Bastard Keynesianism': Keynes's Theory of Employment in the Long and the Short Period," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 343-61, September.
- Laidler,David, 1999.
"Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution,"
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739.
- Howitt, Peter, 1988. "Business Cycles with Costly Search and Recruiting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 147-65, February.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1990. "Joan Robinson's Early Views on Method," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 411-427, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.